Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eleven Pounds Lighter

Well after one month of eating 2000 cals a day (more or less depending on the time of the month..if you get my meaning) I have lost 11 pounds in 26 days. I think that is pretty awesome. My clothes are fitting better, I am in better spirits, and I must admit, I am getting excited to see at what point my English Skinny jeans will fit once again. I don't have some master goal weight in mind. I caught a few minutes of the Biggest Loser last night and it is astonishing to think that at this moment in time there is someone in the World who is starving to death and there is someone else eating themselves to death. How such extremes can exist is unimaginable. I didn't think this post would get all philosophical but oh well! I have been craving an adventure (oh my..this is quite a tangent now). I feel like packing my bags and heading abroad. I have traveled more than most in my young life but wanderlust doesn't get less over time, it increases in strength. Well, like all creatures of this planet, I am a work in progress. As they say in Bikram, be kind to others, be kind to yourself, Namaste. Good night folks. Imagine my body with eleven one pound bags of twizzlers strapped on the side...crazy! No wonder running has been easier, I threw out eleven one pound bags of twizzlers on the side of the road before I took off!! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment