Saturday, March 26, 2011

Down SEVEN pounds!

Well the official week one tally is in. SHOCKED that I was able to lose SEVEN pound in ONE WEEK by doing yoga four times, eating 2000 calories every day, and drinking a ton of water. I used portion control, didn't let myself get hungry, and made good food choices. I've discovered that if I eat an apple after Yoga I actually don't get ornery and impatient while I am cooking my dinner. So that was a major discovery. The apple is enough to tide me over until I can prepare myself a well portioned, healthy, and food pyramid balanced dinner. I am truly so proud of myself. I think this could be the start of something good. It appears the yoga and portion control are a deadly combination for fat stored extra in the body! What an amazing feeling this is! Very motivating! I will have to keep you posted on future successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment